おなまえ
Eメール
タイトル
メッセージ   [絵文字入力]
参照先
暗証キー (英数字で8文字以内)
投稿キー (右画像の数字を入力) 投稿キー
Test, just a test 投稿者:Vernonnab 投稿日:2020/05/30(Sat) 19:53 No.69792
Thailand mulls reforming lese majeste laws as tensions rise over detention of Thai woman, rights groups say Read more

But she had said that although there was no evidence that the authorities used lese majeste laws to silence people in detention, she was still concerned about the effect on the country's economy and stability.

"We do have problems with the lese majeste laws themselves. This is not a new issue or a new problem, it has always been a problem," she said. "But if we have to do it again, I hope that we have greater measures in place to protect the country, if that is still not possible, that there will be a stronger effort to protect the country from the violence or from the attacks of the people, so that we have a stable country."

The Thai government says about 3,000 people have been rounded up since the last lese majeste crackdown three years ago and 3,100 have been transferred to detention facilities, though many are being mistreated in the overcrowded facilities for "political reasons".

But the rights groups which have been calling for a crackdown are also concerned by the authorities' lack of attention to the welfare of detainees. They say the state is sending these people "into a death penalty situation."

"I have no doubts whatsoever that our government and its agencies are in no way responsible for the violence that Thailand faces from its citizens," said the country's ambassador to Canada. "However, given all the political considerations involved in dealing with these issues, I am in no way comfortable that Thailand would try to put them over our head."

As for the recent reports, "I think the report is very premature and I think the government should act very quickly," said the ambassador to Canada.

"This is not just what is being reported in the media, what some of those reports were describing. They have some serious questions for the government about what they are actually doing."

As for the lese majeste laws, the ambassador said they are still an open issue.

"The government is aware of some important concerns, such as the fact that it would be extremely difficult or impossible to implement the laws against lese majeste, and if you're a judge that you were sentenced to a minimum of 35 years if you had committed the crime," he said.

When asked if he believed the laws were already being flouted, said the ambassador, "I think they are being applied incorrectly. I do think they are an issue that they must have a robust discussion and discussion with the judicial authorities about."

He said the issue might have more urgent implications if "the governments in Thailand or Thailand-born people are involved" in these acts.

Last month, Thailand's state prosecutor announced it ha
[url=https://www.forexlingo.com/][/url]
[url=https://www.thesilkwrap.com/][/url]

Aerial vision of the deepwater bushfire : supplied photo by Michael Trew

What was it like to be buried alive?

Ricardio, my favourite of the men from the expedition, was wearing a life jacket and wearing only his underwear (there were two pieces of fire-proof clothes “ one pair of shorts and one long-sleeve shirt with no underwear on top). He walked in his underwear like he had walked into a forest fire, but when the fire erupted he began to sweat a lot and the pain from the accident became more intense.

He had gone from a healthy 23 kg/76lbs to 20 kg/60lbs and then 40-45 kg/115lbs before he could walk again. He was taken to hospital where a consultant confirmed he had a serious heart issue “ but he was back to his normal size and fitness.

His body became unstable as time went by “ it became too heavy to stand up. His feet became limp and he couldn't walk very well. At the beginning we were hoping for a stroke, but he went into shock with cardiac arrest and the doctor told us that our chances of survival were less than 100% as he was losing blood and fluids every minute. He was dying from heart failure.

Facebook Twitter Pinterest A volunteer of the Spanish Firefighters and Rescue teams with injured volunteers at a fire scene in Borneo, August 2017. Photograph: Alamy

Why did this happen?

I think it was simply due to the amount of air that was pumped into the bushfire area during the morning hours of 25 August, and so we got little water but lots of oxygen.

If I had stayed at my hotel, I would have been at risk of dehydration “ and I was very dehydrated. After a few days in hospital in Spain my blood pressure went up and there were serious concerns about my health and whether or not I would have a future. I was unable to hold a job while I spent weeks recovering. I would have been able to get a job and make money as a contractor without having to worry about my health.

I had a pretty great time. I went to my school activities in the afternoon and I was going to see some friends while in hospital. I was going to the beach with my mum in Borneo, where we took some family photos together. I was looking forward to going to a beach again after eight days in hospital “ but I would never get there. I knew this wasn't good news but I couldn't see the outcome for myself.

The Spanish firefighters are fighting to save lives Read more

The fire that caused Ricardio's accident will burn for 30 to 45 days and a massive carbon monoxide leak caused by the fire is being caused by a huge expansion o

記事No 暗証キー

- E-PAD -